aath Team

#1 von aathDanie , 08.02.2011 12:56

Hallo
Um unser Team besser kennen zu lernen folge einfach den folgendem Link: --> http://all-about-th.over-blog.de/pages/a...am-4018114.html Hier findest du alle wichtigen Adressen und Informationen rund um unsere Team ... Fals ihr also fragen zu Affilates, Teammembers usw. habt gerne hier posten oder via Mail an all-about-th@gmx.at

Euer aath Team

Hello
Here can you watch all infos about the aath Team --> http://all-about-th.over-blog.de/pages/a...am-4018114.html If you have some questions please post it here or write a mail to all-about-th@gmx.at

Your aath Team

aathDanie
Admin

zuletzt bearbeitet 08.02.2011 | Top

aath Danie

#2 von aathDanie , 08.02.2011 13:15

Hy ...

So I want to tell you some about my person

My name is Daniela and I live in a very small city called Perg in Austria. Its realy small, and I don't like it but its also my homecity I'm 20 Years old and Tokio Hotel Fan since July/2005. Before I worked for all-about-th I support tokiohotelaustria (another fanside who closed before aath starts) and th-goes-austria. I made some Fanmeetings in Linz and Vienna (Austria) It's so funny to connect new people and make meetings

In August 2010 i get a Baby called --> all-about-th.de.tl

It was my first real Tokio Hotel Fanside and I am very proud of it! Before I make advertising for this page, I had a big Fanpage on Facebook who always looked at my page (tokiohotelaustria.oyla.de) But I want something more! I want some like th-wonderland, which people from other countrys can watch too! So I create the de.tl Webside. But it was not realy the best. The design was miserable and so I searched for new Members who support me and helped me. I get a small Group from Tokio Hotel Fans ... We post at all-about-th.de.tl but something was wrong. We decided to make a BIG Page which great Design and many Specials for the Fans. SO we create the over-blog Side. It was a realy hard job but it was it worth. Some Members left us and some new comes to us! I like the aath Crew, how it is now and I'm very proud of my Girls who support aath as good as possible!

So ... that was the Fanside History Back to me ... I'm TOM KAULITZ Fan *omg this boy is sooo hot* and I have realy everything from the boys ... All CD'S from all over the World and every Report till 2008. As Tokio Hotel went to Foreign Countrys I was not realy a TH Fan. But if they come back for the Humanoid City Tour I was a BIG fan like before!

Mmh ... I like Fashion too! I like coloring my hairs and go shopping. So yeah, I'm a Austrian "Paris Hilton" which liked Shopping and little Dogs But since a few Weeks I'm not longer Blond ... but I like my brown hairs tooo And I'm not stupid I worked as a Secretary in a little City nearly Linz (Austria)

So thats a lot of informations about me ;-) If you need some more Infos or what ask me something write me

Love ya guys

xoxo Danie

aathDanie
Admin

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz